All of our used items are sourced from commercial gyms where they will have been serviced regularly. Prior to despatch our approved Engineers service and check all aspects of the machine thoroughly. As part of this process should any parts need replacing then we do so at no extra cost to the customer.
1. Remove covers and clean entire area of main body.
2. All electrical components and wires are carefully treated.
3. Check condition of running deck / running belt.
4. Wax build up on any rollers is removed.
5. Clean drive belt / chain / pulley and check for any signs of wear and tear.
6. Ensure correct alignment of pulley and / or tension systems.
7. Check running belt for correct tension and correct alignment.
8. Check resistance levels.
9. Power unit back up and place into Quick Start Mode to test.
10. Inspect external power cord for damage, replace if needed.
11. Perform a key pad test to ensure all console keys and quick keys are working.
12. Check emergency stop function.
13. Check telemetry and contact heart rate function.
14. Vacuum fan air intake on rear of console and also air vent on front of console.
15. Complete industrial clean of machine and steam clean where necessary.
16. Check wheels and feet are working.
17. Remove and check crank discs.
18. Clean all drive belts and pulleys and check for any signs of wear and tear.
19. Tighten assembly bolts.
20. Ensure that there is as little or no movement in joint assemblies.
21. Check that the pedals are tight and secure with blue Loctite if required.
22. Check crank arms are tight and there is no movement or slipping when in use.
23. Lubricate return springs with special oil.
24. Ensure that all frame nuts and bolts are securely tightened.
25. Inspect all belts and cables.
26. Check/adjust any pop pins located on machine checking they are fully operational and locating correctly.
27. Lubricate guide rods if necessary.
28. Check incline functions where applicable.
29. Remove weight stack guards and clean/vacuum weight stack area.
30. Check Toe Straps and adjust where applicable.
Condition of all used items will vary due to many factors such as age. Please note the picture is one of many of the same item we have in stock and not necessarily the one you will recieve. Customers can request more photos should they need them. We are also happy for you to come and see the items in person at one of our warehouses. You will need to contact our sales team and make an appointment so we can ensure the items are viewable on the day. Please note you will not be able to take the items the same day (unless pre-agreed) as they will need to go through a service prior to dispatch / pick-up.
All of our used items will have signs of usage by way of marks, scratches and in some cases rust. This is purely cosmetic and will not affect the functionality of the machine.
Please contact our sales team for a quote should you require an item to be fully refurbished.